Unlimited Shopping Experience with Jabong Gift Voucher
Jabong.com is a popular ecommerce portal, providing an extensive range of high-quality branded products across different categories and fine assortments. The online store has been established quite recently, and within this short span of time, Jabong has gained unmatched popularity and incredible reputation as one of the leading ecommerce websites in India. With Jabong, you can now buy your favorite products online from anywhere in India or globally, and get it delivered right at your home.
Jabong.com is a young and vibrant company that aims to provide good quality branded products. Jabong.com caters to the fashion needs of men, women and kids across footwear, apparel, jewellery and accessories. At Jabong.com we strive to achieve the highest level of “Customer Satisfaction” possible. Our cutting edge E-commerce platform with a highly experienced buying team, agile warehouse systems and state of the art customer care centre which provides customer with:
Broader selection of products
Superior buying experience
On-time delivery of products
Quick resolution of any concerns
1. Jabong Gift Cards (”Gift Cards”) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd (“Qwikcilver”) which is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India ("RBI") to issue such Gift Cards.
2. The Gift Cards can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.Jabong.com or Jabong Mobile App or Jabong m-site (“Platform”) only.
3. Gift Cards can be purchased on www.Jabong.com or Jabong Mobile App using the following payment modes only - Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
4. Gift Cards can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card. 5. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards
6. Gift Cards cannot be used to make bulk purchases on the Platform.
7. Orders placed using Gift Card(s) cannot be cancelled at a later point in time.
8. If the order value exceeds the Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount.
9. If the order value is less than the amount of the Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions.
10. Gift Cards will expire after 12 months from the date of issue and any corresponding unused balance shall be forfeited thereafter.
11. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.
12. You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the Gift Cards. Jabong/QwikCilver are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if Gift Card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
13. Once the Gift Card has been sent to you, you are bound to protect the Gift Card PIN or Gift Card number as confidential. In the event of any misuse of Gift Card due to loss of
any such confidential details due to the fault of the purchaser, Jabong/ QwikCilver shall not be responsible for the same and no refund can be issued.
14. You can combine a maximum of 15 Gift Cards in a single order at the time of checkout. In case you wish to redeem more number of Gift Cards on a single order, please add your Gift Cards to the Wallet.
15. Jabong/QwikCilver assume no responsibility for the products purchased using the Gift Cards and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
16. Validity of Gift Cards cannot be extended, new Gift Cards cannot be provided against the expired/unused Gift Cards.
18. Qwikcilver/Jabong reserves the right to cancel the Gift Cards if the same have been found to be purchased with fraudulent means. In such cases, the funds shall be credited back to the same source from where these were received.
19. In the event the beneficiary/Know Your Customer ("KYC") details as per RBI Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient, Jabong/QwikCilver retain the right to cancel the Gift Card issued.
20. You agree and understand that Gift Cards are a pre-paid payment Instrument subjected to regulations by RBI Under the RBI guidelines, Jabong/ QwikCilver may be required to share KYC details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the Gift Card and/or any other information with relation to the purchase of the Gift Cards and/or transaction undertaken using the Gift Card with RBI or such statutory authorities. Jabong/ QwikCilver may contact the purchaser/redeemer of the Gift Card for any such information.
21. There is no fee or other charges associated with Gift Card purchase.
22. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or resold