The HDFC Bank Gift Plus Card offers you a much more personal option. Your recipient can choose their own gift, and whether it's a restaurant visit, entertainment or shopping, it's entirely up to them. Working just like a Debit card, Gift Plus Card transaction amounts are debited directly from the set card balance. GiftPlus card is a VISA enabled card which is accepted at all VISA based merchant establishment It’s also easy to track – using a PIN you can check the card’s balance and transaction history.
- Card can be used in India only
- HDFC card is valid for 3 years from the date of card printing
- If card is damage or lost, card can be blocked by calling HDFC bank customer care number / you can send us a mail
- Once card blocked, it can’t be unlocked, it will be reissue only on corporate request, card can be reissue within 3-4 working days
- Card reissuance charges is 100+GST=(118)
- Only 10 cards can be activate on a single name and contact number in a financial year
- Minimum 6 month validity should be left in card for activation, for less than 6 month card will not get activate.
- Balance inquiry/ Statement of the card can be done by HDFC ATM by using ATM pin
- Card can be used offline and online for any transaction, there is no PIN required for offline and for online transaction WEB PIN is available with the card
- PIN can’t be reset for HDFC bank gift card
- Except for Petrol Pump there is no charges on any transaction, Services charges applicable on Petrol pump only.
To Activate the card please visit : activation.giftcardsindia.in
1. This voucher will be sent through a courier to the Shipping address mentioned by you.
2. Rs.99/- will be charged for shipping & handling for every order.
3. The order is usually shipped within 48 hrs from the time we receive your payment.
4. The Gift Vouchers are wrapped in our branded gift envelops.
5. Estimated time of delivery for all serviceable locations is 3 to 5 working days.