T.G.I. Friday's? concept is to offer great food and beverages in a fun atmosphere, served by friendly people. Its a premiuml dining establishment where couples, families and singles can enjoy a varied menu of tasty appetizers, meals and desserts as well as a broad selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.This refreshing concept embodies all the fun and camaraderie and "let your hair down" feeling that comes before a weekend and distils that spirit into a wonderful, casual dining experience that throws its doors open all week long. Even the name has its origins in a unique spirit "Thank Goodness it's Friday's?".
1. The holder of the voucher number is deemed to be the beneficiary
2. Beneficiary should announce the intent of using the voucher before placing the order
3. Only valid vouchers at the sole discretion of TGI Friday's restaurants shall be accepted for redemption
4. Multiple vouchers can be used against one bill
5. Partial redemption is not allowed
6. No refund or credit note would be issued against a unused or partially used voucher
7. Voucher cannot be revalidated once expired
8. TGI Friday's restaurants / affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the voucher number and the voucher getting redeemed on that account.
9. The Brand may ask for a valid govt. identity proof at the time of redeeming the voucher
10. Vouchers will be accepted across all outlets mentioned, but TGI Friday's restaurants at its sole discretion may add or remove an outlet from the list without giving any prior notice
11. TGI Friday's restaurants make full efforts to accept voucher, but on account of any technical / administrative reasons an outlet may refuse to accept a voucher
12. This voucher cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates which TGI Friday's restaurants may add or delete any date on its sole discretion
13. This voucher cant be redeemed for lunch or dinner combo or any discounted promotional menus. Two promotional offers cannot be clubbed.
14. TGI Friday's restaurants or any of it partners would not be liable for any form of compensation etc on account of an outlet not being able to accept voucher. The customer would be liable to settle the bill
15. If a voucher gets blocked on account of technical issue the voucher would be usable only post 72 hours
16. Please Contact Restaurant manager for any acceptance issue and if issue is still not resolved you can write in to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the help line number is 0 85 1000 4444 ( from ) for immediate assistance
17. Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the voucher has been received , decision of the company shall be final