Yatra.com is India's leading online travel company. Positioned as a brand "Creating Happy Travellers", it provides information, pricing, availability, and booking facility for domestic and international air travel, railway reservation, hotel bookings, holiday packages, buses, and car rentals. We offer a host of travel services designed to make business and leisure travel easier.
Yatra is a one-stop-shop for all travel-related services. A leading consolidator of travel products, Yatra.com provides reservation facility for more than 5,000 hotels across 336 cities in India and over 90,000 hotels around the world. Through continued excellence in providing travel solutions, responses to booking travel online through Yatra.com have also reached new heights with the company doing 20,000 domestic tickets and 1000 hotels and holiday packages booking a day.
1. The vouchers are valid for a year.
2. The vouchers issed will be redeemable one time.
3. The vouchers will be valid on Flights (Domestic/International), hotels (Domestic), Bus (Domestic) and Holidays (Domestic/International).
4. The vouchers issued will be Cumulative up to a maximum of 3.
5. User has to apply / quote the unique Voucher number at the time of booking to avail the benefits.
6. Any applicable convenience fee/processing fee/excess tour cost/ government taxes shall be payable at the time of booking (Only if the package cost exceed the Voucher value)
7. If a Voucher is lost or stolen, Yatra will not be liable for replacement or Compensation.
8. This Voucher cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offer discount/cash back/promotion run by Yatra.com.
9. No additional Discount / reduction in the price will be entertained other than the offer mentioned on the Vouchers.
10. If a purchase is equal to the value of the Vouchers, then customer will have to pay Re.1 to complete the transaction.
11. If a purchase is less than the value of the Vouchers, then customer can avail the discount maximum upto the value of the purchase only. Balance Voucher amount will be forfeited and customer will have to pay Re.1 to complete the transaction.
12. If a purchase is more than the value of the Voucher, then balance amount can be paid through Net Banking, card (debit/credit cards), Mobile Wallet or Consumer can pay balance amount through another Voucher through offline mode of redemption only (in case Consumer has more than one Voucher) e.g. if Consumer wishes to redeem a Voucher against the booking of Rs. 5,500 then he can use a Rs. 5,000/- Voucher and the balance amount of Rs. 500/- can be paid by Net Banking/card/ Mobile Wallet or by using another Voucher (through offline mode of redemption).
13. Confirmation of any booking will be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard booking terms & conditions of Yatra.com.
14. Yatra.com is not liable to pay for any difference in fare/tariff between date of redemption request placement and date of using Voucher during booking.
15. No change or cash can be taken in exchange of this Voucher.
16. In case of cancellations, Voucher amount will not be refunded back to the customer.
18. Any legal disputes, whatsoever regarding any aspect of the promotion shall be handled in the jurisdiction of the courts in Gurgaon, Haryana only.
1. This voucher will be emailed to your Email ID, so please ensure you provide us a valid email id.
2. Free Shipping for all e-Gift Vouchers.
3. The voucher is usually emailed within 3 working days from the time we receive your payment and activation of the voucher will take another 24 hrs.